- Assistance with food preparation, minor household tasks or transportation, generally on a short-term basis when a resident is recovering from an accident or illness.
- Transportation, ride share and/or merchandise pick-up from Alamosa, Salida or surrounding areas.
- Companionship/visitation/minor personal assistance to elderly, disabled or homebound residents.
- Liaison/volunteer support, resource and information sharing with other community nonprofits.
- Facilitation of an informal exchange of services among individual members, such as snow removal for computer assistance.